Table of Contents --Schachtian Economics, Eugenics, Genocide, and Law Then -- and NowThis is a section of the Table of
Contents. For the full Table, access here. More links at End of Page.
Return to Overview
Richard Mellon Scaife: Who Is He Really?, Published in The
Executive Intelligence Review, a series beginning March 21, 1997, by Edward Spannaus.
- The Threat of Fascism Today, Starting With London's Newt Gingrich
- or, Defeating the Newt Fascism, by Nancy Spannaus. Schiller Institute Conference speech,
September, 1995. Printed in The American Almanac, November, 1995.
The Conservative Revolution and Education Cuts -- British Lord Repeats
the Policy -- Only Educate the Top 5%, by Nancy Spannaus, The New Federalist,
- The Fascist Legal Theories of The Conservative Revolution, by
Edward Spannaus, Address to the Schiller Institute Conference, September 3, 1995, printed in The
American Almanac, September 25, 1995.
- The Legacy of Friedrich von Hayek: Fascism Didn't Die With
Hitler, by R. Freeman and J. Steinberg, The American Almanac, September 25,
The Mandeville Model for Fascism, by H. Graham Lowry,
The SAmerican Almanac, September 18, 1995.
- Eugenics and Population Control -- The 1935 Nazi World Population
Conference, and the 1994 UN Cairo Conference -- More of the Same, by Gabriele Liebig, The
American Almanac, 1994.
- Leave This Site For: Chapters from George Bush, The Unauthorized Biography, by Webster
Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, published by The Executive Intelligence Review, 1992, serialized
in The American Almanac, 1992, beginning Vol. V, #39.
Chapter II: The Hitler Project -- The Bushes and
the "Trading With The Enemy Act" (HTML Version)
Chapter III: Race Hygiene -- 3 Bush Family
Alliances (HTML Version)
Chapter X: Rubbers Goes To Congress (HTML
Table of Contents For All
Chapters -- (HTML Version)